Referrals which have been denied based on program rules will have a Referral Status of "Denied" and the reason will be communicated to the customer during a referral status notification email and in the referrer's referral history. Possible denial reasons are:
- Invalid Referrer Account
- Invalid Referee Account
- Referee Account Was Opened Too Long Before Being Referred
- Referee Account Was Opened To Late After Being Referred
- Referee Became A Customer Before The Referrer
- Referrer Account Type Is Ineligble To Earn Referral Rewards
- Referee Account Type Is Ineligbile To Earn Referral Rewards
- Referrer Withdrew From The Referral Program
- Referee Withdrew From The Referral Program
- Referee Purchase Amount Less Than Required Minimum
- Referee Purchase Was Too Long After Referral
- Referral Was Manually Denied By A Portal Rep
Referrals which have expired based on no action take by the referee will have a Referral Status of Expired. Possibly expiry reasons are:
- Expired - No Response: the person who was referred never claimed their offer.
- Expired - No Registration: the person who was referred clicked on the referral email but never claimed their offer.
- Expired - No Verification (the referee account was not provided or was not validated in time.
- Expired - No Purchase: the refere did not make a purchase in time.