Ready to get your first campaign up and running?
If you are setting your campaign through an e-commerce platform, please visit the checklist for each platform:
We've created a checklist of tasks that you will need to complete in order to make your first campaign go live. Don't worry, it looks like a long list but each step is pretty straight forward! Let's get started:
- Create your first campaign Start by selecting your rewards, and naming your campaign.
- Customize your campaign content including your landing pages, emails, and placeholder share messages. Here's a quick guide on creating your images.
- Upload your Email Unsubscribe List. This is applicable to those that currently send email communications to clients.
- Review and edit your program emails. We have also provided some default content for each email, but feel free to review, and edit to suit your needs.
- Learn how to manage your referrals. You will want to get comfortable with the RewardStream portal, including the functionalities of how to search for a referral, or if applicable, how to approve or deny a referral, and much more.
- How to launch your campaign. Once you set up a default campaign, your referral program is launched and available to your customers!
- Promote your referral program to your customers by asking your customers to refer their friends to you.