Ready to launch a referral program on your Shopify store? We've created a checklist of tasks that you will need to complete in order to launch your referral program. Don't worry, it looks like a long list but each step is pretty straight forward! Let's get started:
- Make sure your Shopify store meets these pre-requisites in order to use RewardStream Referrals
- Install the RewardStream Referrals app to your Shopify store
- Create your first campaign: Pick your rewards and your campaign name
- Customize your your campaign content: this includes A. Referral Home Page (the page your customers can learn about your referral program), B. Send Referral Page (the page your customers can log in and send referrals from), C. Referral Landing Page and Email (the email and landing page your customer's friend sees when they are referred), and D. Referral Instructions Page and Email (the landing page and email your customer's friend sees after they've accepted the referral). Here's a guide on how to create images for your campaign.
- Review your program emails: this includes your welcome emails, reminder emails, reward emails, notificaiton emails.
- Set your first default campaign to launch your referral program.
- Configure the RewardStream Referrals app in your Shopify store, including your floating referral button and deciding if customers need to have made a previous purchase from your store before they can make a referral.
- Send a test referral to make sure everything is working as expected.
- Put together a launch plan for your referral program. It's time to ask your customers to refer their friends to you!
That's it! If you need any help along the way, feel free to reach out to us by clicking on the chat bubble on the bottom right or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.